Wednesday, June 26, 2013

2 Years

Happy Birthday my Sweet Girl. My heart breaks today as I think of all that should be. I try so hard to push these thoughts to the back of my mind and swallow my grief. Today is YOUR special day, it is a day about you and you alone. My Amelie, you deserve nothing less than to be celebrated. You have missed out on so much that life has to offer, I refuse to taint this day it with my sadness and tears. I can (and I do) that every single day of the year.

You were once here. You ARE here. You gave so much, you taught us all so much. You fought so hard to stay. Your heart once beat, your pretty little eyes observed the world around you, so wise and beyond your age. I remember as you looked into my eyes as I held you I held you right after you were born. Your body so warm, your cheeks so pink. I wish that moment had lasted forever.

Our bond will never be broken, my love for you will never fade. Stronger than death, more than the eye can see.  

You are not here physically to blow out your candles, (don’t worry your Dad and I will do that for you). I know your presence is here and you are with us. We send you these balloons up to heaven (or the place where you are), you may not get them but I hope you see them. I hope you are celebrating along with us. But mostly I hope you are okay, I hope you are happy. I hope so much, SO many things. I wish so many things.

I love you sweetie, Happy Birthday!
 

 

1 comment:

Mama Bear said...

Happy birthday sweet Amelie!

Total Pageviews